When a disaster strikes, we all feel the impact and look for ways to offer help. The Vermont Community Foundation helps coordinate philanthropic response after disasters.
Ways to Give
- Through our online giving platform via credit card, mobile pay, or bank transfer
- Stock or Wire: For instructions on how to send gifts of stock and wire transfers please contact the Philanthropy team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-388-3355 opt. 5.
- Donor Advised Fund: Make a donation through your Vermont Community Foundation donor advised fund through your DonorCentral account. Don't have a donor advised fund but want to learn more about how to make your charitable dollars go further? Contact the Philanthropy team at email@example.com or 802-388-3355 opt. 5 for more information.
- IRA Distribution: If you are 70 1/2 or older consider making a tax-exempt direct transfer to the fund using your IRA. Gifts can be made up to $100K. Contact the Philanthropy team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-388-3355 opt. 5 for more information.
- Check: VT Flood Response & Recovery Fund at the Vermont Community Foundation, 3 Court Street Middlebury, VT 05753
How will the fund be used?
We see our work in three phases:
- Phase 1: Immediate Response and Relief
- Phase 2: Building Back Communities
- Phase 3: Community and Watershed Resilience