Resources for Businesses
- If your business has been impacted by the storms and/or flooding events, we recommend visiting the Small Business Association’s page on low interest disaster loan assistance.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce also has Flood Recovery Resources on their website, including information on documenting damage and a damage reporting form via 211.
- Another great resource for businesses is the Disaster Recovery Guide For Business put out by Vermont Small Business Development Center after Hurricane Irene.
- VSECU is offering Flood Relief Loans for Businesses. Thanks to a partnership with the Vermont Community Foundation, we're able to offer 0% financing on up to $3,000 for Vermont residents with our member emergency loan. Because the devastation is so widespread, we're also waiving any credit requirements so anyone can get approved for much-needed funds. Learn more and apply here.
- ACCD will also be launching a grant program for businesses soon. More information on the business flood relief program is available here.
- Through the VT Flood Response & Recovery Fund, the Community Foundation is providing grant support to the Vermont Main Street Flood Recovery Fund. Additional details and how to apply may be found here. Additionally, grant funding will support the work of the Barre Community Relief Fund, Inc. and the Montpelier Strong Recovery Fund. Businesses may seek support through each of these funds.
We will continue to add to this list as information becomes available to us. If you are aware of an existing resource and would like to suggest we add it to this list, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.